The Canadian dollar rose to 2-week highs of 1.4557 against the euro and 94.12 against the yen, from early lows of 1.4575 and 93.92, respectively.
Against the US dollar, the loonie edged up to 1.0892 from an early low of 1.0907.
If the loonie extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 1.44 against the euro, 94.59 against the yen and 1.083 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan