The Canadian dollar rose to 2-week highs of 1.4557 against the euro and 94.12 against the yen, from early lows of 1.4575 and 93.92, respectively.
Against the US dollar, the loonie edged up to 1.0892 from an early low of 1.0907.
If the loonie extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 1.44 against the euro, 94.59 against the yen and 1.083 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy