A Canadian cloud computing expert,
Skkynet s Secure Cloud Service can network live data from industrial and embedded systems securely, in real time, from any location. It enables supervisory control, incorporation and sharing of data with users in any location, and real-time access to chosen data-sets via a Web browser. The service can tackle more than 50,000 data changes per second for each customer, at speeds just a few milliseconds over Internet latency.
This launch is a significant step forward for real-time data communication a secure solution that does not compromise speed or volume, uses open-standard protocols, and offers remote access without opening the plant or any device to Internet security risks, says Skyynet president,
Initially, the service is being made accessible for a two-month beta trial period during which participants will have live access to the service at no cost. This will enable them to stress-test the service and develop usage profiles corresponding to their requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green