BlackBerry announced its Z30 smartphone has been named the gold winner in the Consumer Product of the Year category in Best in Biz Awards 2014 International.
The accolades are the only independent business awards programme judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
"The BlackBerry Z30 is an outstanding device for users who demand to stay hyper connected, productive and always in control," said
"Being honored with a gold Best in Biz Award is a testament to our strategy to develop and deliver innovative technologies that empower professionals."
More than 200 public and private companies representing all sectors of the economy from more than 30 countries competed in Best in Biz Awards'.
Built on the latest BlackBerry operating system and full of productivity features the BlackBerry Z30 has the largest battery ever built into a BlackBerry smartphone lasting up to 25 hours of mixed use.
The BlackBerry Priority Hub acts as a powerful central repository for all messages and notifications (email, text, BBM, social media) and learns what conversations and people are important to you, giving you instant access to priority communications and helping you stay focused on the most pressing tasks.
The BlackBerry Z30's touchscreen keyboard is designed to emulate many of the characteristics and benefits of a physical keyboard.
The BlackBerry Z30 also features BlackBerry's new generation of antenna technology that dynamically tunes reception to give better connectivity in low signal areas.
The gadget was released in October last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms