Baiterek's "integral" link with the government, which fully owns the company and has committed to maintaining the capitalization of Baiterek and its subsidiaries. The Prime Minister is the chairman of the board of directors; and Baiterek's "critical" role, serving as the vehicle through which the government will implement its strategic development agenda by channeling government resources toward developing the non-commodity sectors of the economy.
In our view, this clear mandate establishes Baiterek's public policy importance, even though it was only recently created.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists