"It gives the consumer the protection against the inherent risk of carrying cash. Even if you lost your card, your funds would still be safe," noted the bank's general manager
Customers who live abroad and would wish to apply for the card will need to visit the bank's agents in their country of residence. This is for those living in USA,
Last month, the bank rolled out a money transfer service that allows Kenyans living abroad to transfer funds from their foreign accounts to local mobile phone M-Pesa accounts.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison