Net Income attributable to the shareholders of parent for the quarter increased by 95 per cent to
On a six months basis, UGB recorded a total income of
During the quarter UGB repaid and raised additional funding for longer maturities and UGB long term rating was also affirmed by Capital Intelligence at BBB. Total equity increased to
Commenting on the results, Mr. Rabih Soukarieh, Chief Executive Officer of UGB, said: "Our results demonstrate both strength and quality of our underlying assets. UGB's capital position remain strong, with capital adequacy ratio of 15 per cent, UGB will continue to focus on improving recurring revenues stream while maintaining adequate capital and liquidity resources to meet any unforeseen events."
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists