The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
The serial number for this application is 78689900.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Circuit boards, integrated circuits, semiconductors, computer software for audio and video manipulation; communications and networking hardware and associated computer software for audio, data and video manipulation and multimedia networking, all for use with modems, multiplexers, encoders, decoders and controllers; computer hardware and software to enable video, audio and data distribution from personal video recorders, picture-in-picture, DVD players, television, security systems, light control devices, heating controls and other handheld devices, namely, personal digital assistants, cellular phone and web pads; computer hardware and software for use in accessing and connecting to local, wide area and global networks; video, voice and data transmitters and receivers for wireless and wired means; integrated circuits and computer software for compression and decompression of data, audio and video; hardware and software for creating facilitating and managing video and data distribution over global and home computer networks.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Bose, Software, Trademarks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17