The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 035, 037, 042 and 045.
The serial number for this application is 85248405.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Inventory management services; asset tracking, namely, monitoring and tracking of inventory shipments, and inventory control at the warehouse and retail store levels;
• Loss prevention services, namely, installation of theft prevention devices and monitoring systems comprising electronic video surveillance cameras with computer hardware and software;
• Store traffic analysis services, namely, software as a service for recording and reporting shopper traffic based upon people counting sensors and monitoring cameras;
• Retail security services, namely, electronic monitoring services for security purposes in the field of retail stores.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks, Electronics,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season