The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 001, 005, 009, 010, 035, 037, 041, 042 and 044.
The serial number for this application is 86207151.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Preparations for clinical and medical laboratory use, namely, diagnostic reagents and standard solutions for use in medical diagnostic testing;
• Preparations for clinical and medical laboratory use, namely, negative and positive assay controls for use in medical diagnostic testing;
• Computer software for use with clinical diagnostic instruments used to analyze and interpret data and generate reports; communications software for connecting laboratories to a proprietary computer network providing proprietary laboratory test data; communications software for providing medical diagnostic information;
• Diagnostic systems used to generate diagnostic test results and to measure and test blood and other biological samples, comprised of analyzers, computer hardware, software and documentation, all sold as a unit for medical diagnostic testing in the field of immunoassays; medical and clinical diagnostic analyzers and instruments for use in testing biological samples; Medical apparatus for clinical and medical diagnostic use, namely, sample processing and analysis of information related thereto; and diagnostic reagent cartridges for clinical laboratory medical use;
• Providing computer databases through the Internet for purposes of conducting transactions, namely, for material ordering and shipping, inventory management and maintenance, and for generation of related business reports for clinical and medical laboratories; business management services;
• Repair and installation of clinical laboratory instruments;
• Providing on-line courses in the field of medical laboratory testing, equipment software usage and laboratory management; educational and training services, namely, courses in the field of medical laboratory testing, equipment, software usage and laboratory management;
• Scientific technological and research services in the field of laboratory testing; providing technical information in the field of laboratory testing; providing technical information regarding clinical laboratory instrument usage and efficiency accessible via a computer database;
• Medical analysis services relating to the treatment and diagnosis of persons; medical services, namely, technical consultation in the field of medical and clinical laboratories in the field of diagnostic testing and diagnostic analysis.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters