The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 035, 036 and 042.
The serial number for this application is 85442614.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Business management services in the nature of supply chain management services for pharmacies, namely, managing the process involved in ordering of pharmaceutical goods; business services for pharmacies, namely, shipment processing, preparing shipping documents and invoices, tracking documents, packages and freight over computer networks, intranets and Internets and managing product distribution processes; supply chain management services for pharmacies; business management consultation in the supply chain field in the nature of pharmaceutical product selection and inventory control for pharmacies; pharmacy business management services which facilitates operational efficiencies, reduces medication errors, and improves clinical outcomes for patients; offering business management assistance in the establishment and/or operation of pharmacies;
• Financial management services for pharmacies; financial strategic management services for pharmacies; financial asset management services for pharmacies; pharmacy benefit management services and pharmacy benefit insurance claims processing; providing financial analysis on drug spending and drug spending trends, namely, drug trend spend reports;
• Application service provider (ASP) featuring pharmacy management software for supply chain management and pharmacy business management; software as a service (SAAS) services, namely, hosting pharmacy management software for use by others.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison