KSE-100 index gained 233 points yesterday close at 28,304 points, with 221mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in MCB, OGDC and UBL whereas; top decliners were DAWH, NML and IGIIL.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Chemicals and Commercial Banks. .
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up