KSE-100 index gained 233 points yesterday close at 28,304 points, with 221mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in MCB, OGDC and UBL whereas; top decliners were DAWH, NML and IGIIL.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Chemicals and Commercial Banks. .
Most Popular Stories
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release