The company's acting chief executive
The high profile industry event is expected to be attended by institutional investors and fund managers, family offices, insurance companies, and wealth managers from across the
"Takaud offers a comprehensive range of investment options for the region's retail savers ranging from long-term planning for retirement through to saving for home purchases and children's education," Mr
"To achieve these objectives, Takaud offers savers the choice of nine pre-defined strategies, which are divided across a range of diversified funds and then split across risk profiles ranging from cautious, balanced to aggressive.
"Once the overall investment strategy is agreed, it is regularly 'rebalanced' to ensure the best funds choices are selected to deliver optimal returns with a focus on growing invested capital with options for future income withdrawal," he said.
According to him, Takaud's selected funds adhere to stringent international standards based on balancing investment risk with returns and which meet the needs of the region's investors.
"Takaud's customers have access to funds, which invest in mature and well-established global, emerging and regional markets with the choice of Sharia-compliant and conventional investment options," he added.
"The need to save is an absolutely critical issue for the Mena region, wherein one-third of the population saves nothing on a regular basis.
"This has to be addressed," he added.
Takaud is equally owned by
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor