The guarantee is aimed at funding the acquisition of 233 diesel-electric locomotives from GE Transportation. It support
The funds are to be raised via bank loans backed by the guarantee and will be drawn down over 3 years as the locomotives are developed. The repayment period is 14 years.
The locomotive agreement is a key component of
The new GE locomotives will be located on the company's successful Evolution Series product platform.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8