The purchase considered for a R6.60 per ordinary share and R6.60 per 'A' share, which represents 20% over the share price of BCX.
This is the day before the cautionary announcement was issued, with the proposal placing BCX's value at R2.67 billion.
The cautionary announcement was advertised by a listed company to urge shareholders to exercise caution when trading in its shares.
It announced that BCX would pay a special dividend to shareholders of up to
The dividend distribution was over and above the R6.60 purchase consideration per share offered by
There are also some synergies between our respective businesses, which will be explored in more detail as we get closer to the completion of the transaction.
The rationale behind the move was in line with BCX's existing convergence strategy, as major technological changes drove the convergence of the IT and the telecommunications industries.
This is a key milestone in the proposed transaction process and will work with
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval