A man killed his roommate then asked Siri where to hide the body, a court has heard.
Police say Pedro Bravo, 20, kidnapped then strangled his friend after an argument over an ex-girlfriend in 2012.
On the same day, he apparently told the Apple iPhone's digital assistant: "I need to hide my roommate."
Siri answered: "What kind of place are you looking for?"
It was followed by four options; swamps, reservoirs, metal foundries and dumps.
The claim was made during Bravo's murder trial in Florida by police detective Matt Goeckel.
Detective Goeckel also said that the torch on Bravo's phone was on nine times and used for more than 48 minutes on the same day.
The court heard that the locations recorded for Bravo's phone do not tally with where he claims he was.
Bravo denies murder. The trial continues.
Original headline: Man 'Killed Friend Then Asked Siri For Advice'
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World