The theme park and entertainment company reported worse-than-expected quarterly financial results and cut its full-year guidance.
The department store operator reported a worse-than-expected quarterly profit and cut its full-year sales outlook for stores opened at least a year.
The maker of the game "Candy Crush" reported second-quarter revenue that fell short of expectations and cut its full-year guidance.
The farming equipment maker reported a drop in quarterly profit and cut its full-year outlook on weak sales in the U.S. and
The online retailer introduced a credit-card processing device to help businesses accept payments through smartphones and tablets.
The LED lights and semiconductor maker set its fiscal first-quarter profit and revenue guidance below
The molecular diagnostics company reported better-than-expected quarterly results, but set lower-than-expected guidance.
The solar panel maker reported a quarterly profit, topping
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say