Research Conducted at Macquarie University Has Provided New Information about Agriculture and Food Chemistry (Tandem ion exchange fractionation of chicken egg white reveals the presence of proliferative bioactivity)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These candidate bioactives suggest that the egg white contains essential compounds that contribute to the growth of an embryo prior to fertilization."
For more information on this research see: Tandem ion exchange fractionation of chicken egg white reveals the presence of proliferative bioactivity.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Lee,
Keywords for this news article include: Sydney,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal