@RelianceCapital Asset Management (RCAM) has launched its first alternate investment fund (AIF) through RCAM's subsidiary,
The fund aims to generate an IRR in the range of 20-24% on the underlying investments.
The fund seeks to invest in a portfolio of relatively high-yielding securities, issued by companies participating predominantly in the residential real estate sector.
RCAM is the asset management arm of financial services major
The real estate sector is gearing up with many PE funds lined with fund raising plans.
Pension fund manager APG Asset Management along with PE firm Xander Advisors India had launched a
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy