Shares in the company were down 26.1% to
President said the Jacaranda-1 well had been drilled to a depth of 4,500 metres, but has now been suspended for re-entry at a later date. The well was started in June and is the first deep exploration well drilled in the Chaco region in
President said that while the well confirmed developed reservoir-quality sand, the Carboniferous sandstone was not sealed and hydrocarbons have migrated away.
President said it will now focus on the Lapacho and Tapir prospects, saying the results from the Jacaranda well supported these projects, and said Lapacho will be its next prospect.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say