The company proposed an interim dividend of
The company said that whilst its customer acquisition slowed in its second quarter, it had seen margins remain strong as it saw average revenue per user rise 76% to
Additionally, it continued to make progress in
It will evaluate bolt-on acquisitions which might provide it with an established customer base, or a regulatory licence in a jurisdiction it does not currently have one, it said.
Volatility in financial markets has been particularly low over the second quarter, but that has started to change, and analysts say that as the US Federal Reserve ends its quantitative easing programme, expected in October, and geopolitical tensions continue to rise, so too will market volatility.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight