ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12082014 -
Below is the applicable Cleansing Notice.
Secondary Trading Exemption
The Act restricts the on-sale of securities issued without disclosure, unless the sale is exempt under Section 708 or 708A. By the Company giving this notice, a sale of the Securities noted above will fall within the exemption in section 708A(5) of the Act.
The Company hereby notifies the ASX under paragraph 708(A)(5)(e) of the Act that:
The Company issued the Securities without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act;
As at the date of this notice the Company has complied with the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company, and section 674 of the Act and
As at the date of this notice there is no information:
that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with the Listing Rules and
that investors and their professional advisors would reasonably require for the purpose of making an informed assessment of:
The assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of the Company or
The rights and liabilities attaching to the Securities.
WA 6005 Australia
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists