SPECIALIST recruitment group
If current trends continued, the business said it should perform to forecast for the full year. The
Page said, however, that the strong pound had hit its headline results, knocking £33m off revenue and cut-ting operating profit by £3m. At a constant currency exchange rates, revenue grew by 8.3 per cent and operating profit was 21.4 per cent higher.
He said he expected the recruit-ment markets to "remain challenging" in
The interim dividend, payable on 3 October, was raised by 5.2 per cent to 3.42p.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17