Shares in the residential property developer were up 18% in early trade to
The amendments to its consultancy agreement with ADCM will mean the latter will no longer be entitled to receive a fee of 35% of profits earned by
The performance of ADCM under the new agreement, and the annual fee payable to the firm, will be reviewed by
The company also said it plans to declare an interim dividend of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal