The product name change from Lomustine (CCNU) to Gleostine™ represents the company's strategic initiative to re-launch and re-brand its product pipeline of matured and innovative drugs. The new Gleostine™ product labeling will be visible in the healthcare market by the fourth quarter of 2014. Lomustine is currently available through all payer organizations nationwide - including both commercial and government providers of prescription drug coverage.
Gleostine™ is a sole source
"The re-branding of Gleostine™," said
About NextSource Biotechnology: Established in 2010, NextSource Biotechnology is a leading specialty pharmaceutical manufacturer with a focus on identifying and developing the most viable pipeline of "Matured" and "Innovative drugs" in today's global healthcare market.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140124/FL52230LOGO
SOURCE NextSource Biotechnology
Keywords for this news article include: Drugs, Cancer, Oncology, Chemotherapy, NextSource Biotechnology.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star