New Peptides and Proteins Study Findings Have Been Reported by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The memory behavior of carbon nanotube-CdS nanostructures/silk nanocomposite devices has also been demonstrated on polyethylene terephthalate substrates, which may provide the way for flexible, transparent and printable electronic devices."
For more information on this research see: Flexible and transparent nanocrystal floating gate memory devices using silk protein.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison