New Peptides and Proteins Study Findings Have Been Reported by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The memory behavior of carbon nanotube-CdS nanostructures/silk nanocomposite devices has also been demonstrated on polyethylene terephthalate substrates, which may provide the way for flexible, transparent and printable electronic devices."
For more information on this research see: Flexible and transparent nanocrystal floating gate memory devices using silk protein.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips