New Nanoparticles Study Findings Have Been Reported by Investigators at City
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the City
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "What is more, after AuNPs decoration, the response speed of the photodetector is increased substantially from 6.12 to 1.92 s. It is believed that this result will open up new doors for manipulating light and further improving the efficiency of semiconductor nanostructures based optoelectronic devices."
For more information on this research see: The Effect of Plasmonic Nanoparticles on the Optoelectronic Characteristics of CdTe Nanowires. Small, 2014;10(13):2645-2652. Small can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal