New Findings on Organic Electronics Described by Investigators at
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Furthermore, from a device physics point of view, contact resistance of the fabricated transistors decreased when P-dep increased, which was beneficial in reducing energy consumption."
For more information on this research see: Enhancing charge transport in copper phthalocyanine thin film by elevating pressure of deposition chamber.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Liu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham