New Findings from Technical University Update Understanding of Food Technology [Efficient purification of cryoprotective dehydrin protein from the radish (Raphanus sativus) taproot]
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This suggests that the radish is an appropriate source for the production of native dehydrin."
For more information on this research see: Efficient purification of cryoprotective dehydrin protein from the radish (Raphanus sativus) taproot.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy