Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The results demonstrate that a polysulfide processing step significantly alters the photoelectrochemical performance of QDs."
For more information on this research see: Activation of CdSe Quantum Dots after Exposure to Polysulfide.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting L.A. King,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy