New Findings from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The catalyst exhibits a PO production rate of 6.1 X 10(-2) mol gcat(-1) h(-1), which is almost comparable with the industrial ethylene-to-ethylene oxide production rate."
For more information on this research see: Selective Oxidation of Propylene to Propylene Oxide over Silver-Supported Tungsten Oxide Nanostructure with Molecular Oxygen. ACS Catalysis, 2014;4(7):2169-2174. ACS Catalysis can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Ghosh, Indian Inst Petr, CSIR, Catalyt Convers &
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore