The retrospective study, conducted by a third party statistician group, analyzed the correlation between response to CF101 and patients' body mass index (BMI) in the Phase II/III Psoriasis interim results as well as the recently completed Phase II Rheumatoid Arthritis trial. The data shows a significant increase in the response to CF101 in patients with a BMI of over 25 in both studies. These findings corroborate the efficacy seen with other
"These new findings are further evidence of CF101's high efficacy, while the drug continues to show excellent safety in patients. We believe the data will be very important to the design of our forthcoming Phase III trials because these findings help us to achieve the maximum potential of the drug in the treatment of inflammatory conditions," stated Can-Fite CEO Pnina Fishman.
Can-Fite's Phase II/III Psoriasis trial is ongoing with data expected to be released in the first quarter of 2015. The Psoriasis therapeutic market was worth
The global Rheumatoid Arthritis drug market is expected to generate revenues of
Keywords for this news article include: Drugs, Therapy, Psoriasis, Dermatology, Joint Diseases, Biopharmaceuticals, Rheumatoid Arthritis,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore