New Cancer Therapy Study Findings Have Been Reported by Researchers at
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "As the first example of using NCPs as nanotherapeutics with enhanced antitumour activities, this study establishes NCPs as a promising drug delivery platform for cancer therapy."
For more information on this research see: Self-assembled nanoscale coordination polymers with trigger release properties for effective anticancer therapy.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Cancer,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists