Value-added security and networking distributor,
F5's application delivery platform encompasses hardware, software, and virtual solutions that help organisations address the relentless growth of voice-, data-, and video traffic to better support mobile workers and applications - in the data centre, the network, and the cloud.
F5's extensible Synthesis architecture provides application optimisation, protection for applications and the network, and overall enhanced application reliability. The company was founded in 1996 and has assumed a leadership position in its field.
"We are very pleased to be partnering with F5 and to be able to provide our partners and clients in South- and sub-Saharan Africa with an opportunity to seamlessly scale cloud, data centre, and software defined networking (SDN) deployments, which in turn will result in successful application delivery without limitations," says
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World