The serial number for this application is 86340354.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Computer game software for gaming machines including slot machines or video lottery terminals; computer software and firmware for games of chance on any computerized platform, including dedicated gaming consoles, video based slot machines, reel based slot machines, and video lottery terminals; downloadable computer game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; gaming software that generates or displays wager outcomes of gaming machines.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say