The MSRB established a technology renewal fund in
"The technology fund provides the resources required to maintain critical systems relied upon by the municipal securities industry," said MSRB Executive Director
The MSRB will provide rebates to currently active and registered firms equal to the technology fees assessed on trades during the six months ended
The MSRB recognizes that changes to its funding structure may be appropriate to ensure that fees are fair and equitably assessed and distributed. In the coming fiscal year, the MSRB plans to begin a holistic review of fees from dealer assessments, municipal advisors and other sources.
TNS 30FurigayJof-140813-4827696 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation