ENP Newswire -
Release date- 12082014 - Abstract: Many papers and discussions have been issued over the past 20 years debating the effectiveness and accuracy of hermetic testing of semiconductor packages.
Most articles have addressed the leak detection technologies, test equipment, calibration, and accuracy of measurement. The ultimate passing criteria is a measurement that actually acknowledges and accepts minimal leaks of a certain value. There are also discussions of atmosphere exchanges in hermetic devices. It is difficult for a pragmatist to understand how a hermetic device can exchange its entire atmosphere in a specified time period while still maintaining a cavity vacuum.
To be learned via our Webinar:
1.) Hi-Reliability Testing
2.) Electrical Device Testing
3.) Mechanical Device Testing
4.) Leak Test Capabilities
5.) Radiflo Testing Process
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million