The BoK is expected to trim its benchmark by 25 basis points, from 2.50% to 2.25%.
The central bank in
Retail sales ex inflation are expected to rise 1.0% on quarter after gaining 0.7% in the previous three months. Bond holdings surged 64.2% on year in June, when the manufacturing index also saw a score of 53.3.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006