This latest round includes new investments by ten public mutual funds and healthcare-focused funds. All major prior investors participated as well. The company will use proceeds from the Series B round to continue advancing its chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T-cell receptor (TCR) pipeline, including CAR T-cell therapies directed against CD19 currently in phase 1/2 trials and solid tumor targets.
Juno announced the close of its
"Juno continues to make significant progress in developing new therapies with the potential to radically change the outlook for patients battling cancer," said
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million