Slotwinski had served a four-year term as a member of the NIPA Board in which she worked with other board members to provide strong leadership for the association, strategic guidance and to set a sound and accurate course for its future.
"Ann has been an asset to the NIPA organization for many years," said
"We are very proud of Ann's contributions to the industry and know that her skills and enthusiasm will bring great value in her new role with NIPA," said
Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, John Hancock Retirement Plan Services.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals