Denver Mortgage Banker,
According to an article published on the website http://www.TheMortgageReports.com on
"When I talk with homeowners and ask them to tell me the interest rate they are currently paying on their mortgage, I'm often very surprised that they haven't already refinanced. Interest rates are quite low, and it's still possible to refinance into a mortgage that could potentially save homeowners hundreds of dollars per month." -
The article published on TheMortgageReports.com makes several interesting and thought-provoking statements including the following:
• Even a modest mortgage rate reduction can result in substantial monthly savings.
• You don't need to save 1 percent. You just need to save money.
• Many homeowners can make a quarter-percentage point reduction worthwhile.
Additionally, the article states, "Despite mortgage rates hovering at near four percent - and many lenders quoting rates in the 3s - today's homeowners are less likely to take advantage of falling mortgage rates than homeowners have been during any period in history."
"In my opinion, it doesn't exactly make sense as to why some homeowners have not yet refinanced. While some homeowners have legitimate reasons for holding off, those that can qualify for a refinance should take advantage of rates while they are still low. Anyone who believes the refinance process is difficult or time-consuming should talk to me. I make things easy." -
About The Home Loan Arranger:
For media inquiries, please contact Mr.
The Home Loan Arranger
Phone: (303) 862-4742
Toll Free: (877) 938-7501
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12094597.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star