3 months ended
· Local currency sales decreased by 1% and Euro sales decreased by 14% to 310.4m (359.7m). There was a slight positive timing effect in the quarter that will be reversed in the third quarter. · Number of active consultants decreased by 7% to 3.2m impacted by weak demand in some of the main markets in
* Adjusted for restructuring costs during the quarter 1.3m. ** 1.3m relates to revaluation of deferred tax assets and 2.0m is a one-off effect from the change in Group legal structure which is expected to be offset by a positive one-off effect by the beginning of next year given successful completion of the project.
6 months ended
· Local currency sales decreased by 2% and Euro sales decreased by 14% to 637.6m (741.0m). · EBITDA amounted to 62.2m (87.4m). · Adjusted* operating margin was 7.6% (9.8%), negatively impacted by approximately 400 bps from currency movements, partly offset by hedging and positive price/mix effects as well as cost reductions ahead of plan, resulting in an adjusted* operating profit of 48.3m (72.5m). · Adjusted* net profit amounted to 24.0m (47.9m) and adjusted* EPS amounted to 0.43 (0.86). · Cash flow from operating activities amounted to 28.9m (57.7m).
* Adjusted for restructuring costs during the period 1.7m.
Conference call for the financial community The company will host a conference call on Thursday, 14 August at 9.30 CET.
Participant access numbers: Luxembourg: +352 2 786 0202 Sweden: +46 (0)8 506 443 86 Switzerland: +41 44 580 65 22 UK: +44 20 7153 9154 US: +1 877 423 0830
Confirmation code: 404376# The conference call will also be audio web cast in listen-only mode through Oriflames website: www.oriflame.com or through http://www.media -server.com/m/p/oizbp7uj
Magnus BrÄnnstrÖm Chief Executive Officer
For further information, please contact: Magnus BrÄnnstrÖm, Chief Executive Officer, Tel: +352 691 151 930 Gabriel Bennet, Chief Financial Officer, Tel: +41 798 263 713
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/1493/9627872/274575.pdf The full report
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms