ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07082014 -
The report cited that the SAP for Banking solution portfolio 'sees a sophisticated support of customer-focused banking platform elements such as multichannel business processes and social media.'
Customer-centricity is the top priority for 81 percent of large banks surveyed in a 2013 report by
'Banking interactions are no longer occurring through just the teller or ATM,' said
The SAP for Banking solution portfolio streamlines core processes with a comprehensive collection of integrated end-to-end solutions covering multichannel management, transactional banking, payments, finance and risk management, customer engagement, human resources and procurement. Banks both large and small can rely on SAP for Banking to help better service their customers across all channels, reduce their cost and complexity, identify risks early on and better meet regulatory compliance.
To learn more, read the report. For more information, visit the SAP News Center. Follow SAP on
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as 'anticipate,' 'believe,' 'estimate,' 'expect,' 'forecast,' 'intend,' 'may,' 'plan,' 'project,' 'predict,' 'should' and 'will' and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'