Traders are looking ahead to US retail sales data and a report on business inventories due later this morning, and await speeches await a pair of speeches from Federal Reserve officials.
Geopolitical developments are also being watched. A convoy of 260 Russian trucks carrying humanitarian aid and headed for
Meanwhile, the three-day truce in the
Gold futures for Wednesday are down
On Tuesday, gold futures ended up
Silver for September is up
The Bank of
With inflation projected to remain close to the 2% target, it now looks the interest rates are likely to stay at historically low levels for sometime.
Data on business inventories will be released by the
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut