The Russian steel maker said the five-year deal has been secured for its Consolidated West Siberian Metallurgical Plant and Nizhny Tagil Metallurgical Plant operations. It will pay interest of LIBOR plus a margin calculated to
Repayments will amortise in equal quarterly payments following a 24-month grace period.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas