The Telecoms firm investment in the Egyptian market has exceeded LE 30 billion due to the continuous expansion, especially in the infrastructure.
Al Hamli said that the company was launched in 2006 after obtaining the license for a total of LE 16.7 billion, and established a strong infrastructure projects and has an ambitious expansion plan in
Regarding the company's 5 year strategy, Al Hamli said that the company is planning to invest LE 10 to 12 billion in the next 5 years and has already started in establishing a Data center worth LE 400 million in 2013 and plans to finish it in 2015.
Source: Albayan newspaper &
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low