The Telecoms firm investment in the Egyptian market has exceeded LE 30 billion due to the continuous expansion, especially in the infrastructure.
Al Hamli said that the company was launched in 2006 after obtaining the license for a total of LE 16.7 billion, and established a strong infrastructure projects and has an ambitious expansion plan in
Regarding the company's 5 year strategy, Al Hamli said that the company is planning to invest LE 10 to 12 billion in the next 5 years and has already started in establishing a Data center worth LE 400 million in 2013 and plans to finish it in 2015.
Source: Albayan newspaper &
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say