Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the bank,
Kuru added that
Kuru called on the government and people of Zamfara State to lend their support to ensure that the institution to attract investments to the state. Kuru said opening the new branch would provide the bank another opportunity to demonstrate its readiness to partner with the people, government and organisations in Zamfara State and beyond, especially considering the strategic position of Zamfara in the area of commerce.
According to him,
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success