Ahead of the data, the greenback showed mixed trading against the other major currencies. While the greenback eased from early highs against the franc and the euro, it held steady against the yen. Against the pound, the greenback advanced.
The greenback was worth 1.3365 against the euro, 102.46 against the yen, 0.9081 against the franc and 1.6707 against the pound at
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits