Contract award: the service of the loan in the amount of 3 900 000 pln for suski district.
The service of the loan in the amount of 3 900 000 PLN for
1 credit for financing the planned budget deficit, repay loans taken out in previous years.
2nd loan 3 900 000 PLN launched in three tranches:
- The first tranche in the amount of PLN 1 900 000 payable on 18.08.2014;
- The second tranche in the amount of PLN 1 000 000 payable on 15.09.2014;
- The third tranche in the amount of PLN 1 000 000 payable on
3 contracting needs to give him grace period of the loan until
Fourth period to repay the loan in monthly installments from the date of
5. interest payable monthly - from
6 where the date of repayment or interest falls on a day off from work, the contracting authority will regulate the required installment of the first working day following the designated date of repayment,
7 to calculate the price of the loan should be adopted in the actual number of days during a given year,
8 The Contracting Authority reserves the right to early repayment of the whole or part of the loan or extension of the loan.
9 interest rate on the loan by the bank during the credit period variables, based on WIBOR 1M from the last day of the month preceding the month of charging interest, plus a fixed margin of the bank.
10 As the legal security for the loan will be issued a promissory note "in blank".
Total final value of contract(s): 1 282 906,09 PLN
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name : BANK SPÓLDZIELCZY W JORDANOWIE
Contractor address : Ul. Rynek 44
Implementing agency : Powiat Suski
ul. Mickiewicza 19
For the attention of:
34-200 Sucha Beskidzka
Telephone: +48 338757800
Fax: +48 338742511
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.powiatsuski.pl
Url : http://www.powiatsuski.pl
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities