The company posted pretax profit of
Group revenue rose to
CLS, which owns properties across the
The portfolio was valued at
At an operating level, CLS sold Cambridge House in Hammersmith,
The company said
Financially, net debt reduced to
Looking ahead, CLS said its outlook remains "attractive" as its high level of occupancy and continued low cost of debt underpins its ability to generate cash.
"With strong operations, a solid balance sheet and a high level of liquid resources, we remain in a good position to benefit from the opportunities and challenges which lay ahead," CLS said.
The stock was quoted up 4.0% at
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists