The People's Bank of
Aggregate financing, a broad measure of credit, totaled
The broad measure of money supply, M2, growth slowed more than expected in July. M2 grew 13.5% year-on-year in July, slower than the 14.7% increase in June. Economists had forecast an annual growth of 14.4%.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller